Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My New Hobby


Alec 3 years and Anderson 6 months

I have had a great time over the last week snapping pictures of my boys with my mom's new camera.
I have loved catching Alec doing some of his favorite things.

Alec loves worms and a his rainy, easter birthday provided the perfect setting for worm hunting! He was all smiles while he and his daddy teased me with the a handful of stringy worms. The worms were given a new home....the bug box the easter bunny brought. They were joined by a snail....who he said loves bubbles, gave him a kiss and has a mouth and eyes. He also gave his snail a hug...hmmm? Poor snail. Alec really needs a real pet but we are not ready for the commitment of a dog. Mom now has two new kittens at the farm. He loves them, drags them around, shows them his toys, and dunks them in water outside! If they run away....we won't be surprised:)

Alec has finally decided that he likes riding his tricycle. He had a fun time chasing Ella at farm on her bike. Alec is going with my dad soon to pick out his first bike...I thinking he will probably go for a spiderman bike.

Anderson was a little grumpy when trying to get some 6 month pictures. He is teething and wanted everything in his mouth. His little hands are grabbing at everything now. He loves being outside! I am very pleased with what I got. The farm has so many cool places to get great pictures. I can't wait to try again.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the collage! You got some great shots! We made the big investment into a DSLR camera and I have not regretted it. They really do take the best pictures!

    ReplyDelete